8 July - Minor SkyBlock Tweaks

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by Gianluca, Jul 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gianluca

Gianluca Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Hi guys,

I want to appologise for the lack of updates and what not over the start of the server. I have been busy analyzing a few things, and watching over how things have started to play out. From now on, there will be content updates every week! Anyways, let's get into this update!

• Anti Cheat
      • Minor tweaks have been made for SkyBlock related aspects
      • Major tweaks have been made for PvP related aspects. Everything should be smooth now
    • mcMMO Credits:
      • The system has been updated and there are no more long commands
      • You no longer have to remember the names of Skills as well!
      • Here is the new system in action
    • PvP Arena:
      • Moved the warp to a location above ground (where you can't get to once in combat)
      • Redesigned the title you see when you join the arena (images)
    • Custom Enchants:
      • I wanted to include Custom Enchantments in this update, but, I ran into some issues
      • They will be added as a separate update over the coming days
    • Sell Chest:
      • You can now sell the entire content of a Chest by creating a Sign with [SellChest] on the first line (image)
      • This will respect the sell prices in /shop and only sell appropriate items
      • I will also be adding /worth in the next few days to make it easier to see the cost of an item
    • Marketplace:
      • The Marketplace will be released in the next few days.
      • It will feature custom villager trading for custom items
    I know this update may not be the biggest, but, it's a start and we have a lot more planned in the future!

Thanks for reading and I hope you are all enjoying the server (remember, it's still in BETA)!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.